East Midlands Cyber Security Conference
January 23 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm GMT
For the first event of the year Nexor will be presenting and exhibiting at the East Midlands Cyber Security Conference.
Taking place on Thursday 23rd January 2020 from 8:30 am till 1:00 pm it will be a great day to attend for those in the area.
Our very own Colin Robbins will be presenting at 11:30 on the topic of Ensuring Cyber Security Resilience with a Skilled Workforce. The session will focus on equipping staff with the right skills to address the ever-changing challenges of working in a digital world.
Reasons to attend
- Get to know the changes in cyber-crime, the latest cyber threats, new and emerging methods of protection
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends across the industry
- Discover new products, technologies and solutions for your business
- Learn from real-life case study examples
- Opportunity to network and forge new partnerships