SECURE INFORMATION EXCHANGE EXPERTS
Developing and implementing trusted information exchange solutions
We pride ourselves on having the right people to do the job. Our employees are industry recognised experts within the secure information exchange field.
We ensure your solution will be delivered by staff with the right skills, experience, qualifications and security clearances.
Recognised industry leaders
All our staff are encouraged to take thought leadership positions to help the cyber industry mature and grow.
Nexor is committed to helping our customer base and wider industry have access to and deliver trusted solutions. Therefore, we are deeply involved with a range of industry associations to help shape these organisations to ensure the market is fit to meet the evolving challenges of cyberspace. This includes:
- The Information Assurance Advisory Council (IAAC);
- The Trustworthy Software Foundation (TSF);
- The Internet of Things Security Foundation (IoTSF); and
All of our staff are able to undertake government classified work. To help in the delivery of your solutions our team of professionals hold various official accreditations including:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP);
- CESG Certified Professionals;
- ISTQB software testing (now part of the British Computer Society Professional Certification);
- Microsoft Certified Professional;
- Red Hat Certified Engineer;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect;
- TickITplus practitioners;
- ITIL service management;
- PRINCE2 project management;
- Membership of the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP).
At the forefront of secure information exchange
Our staff development programme is aligned to the Skills Framework for the Information Age, SFIA, the industry’s most widely adopted and relevant best-practice benchmark for IT skills, training and development.
All of our team are on individual continuing professional development (CPD) paths of professionalism aligned to their appropriate professional bodies.
In 2013, Nexor was awarded Investors in People Gold, which less than 3% of UK companies hold, as official recognition for the importance we place on ensuring that our staff are at the forefront of their specialisms.
Meet our secure information exchange experts
Some of our team were recently invited to be industry representatives for a UK government-funded website that is designed to inspire and inform people about working in the Information Security sector.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
So, Amazon Web Services went AWOL this week, leaving many websites inoperable. But AWS didn’t fail – the real failure for these organisations was having a single point of failure.
The post reflects on the new UK National Cyber Security Strategy, since its launch three months ago. Outlining its main objectives – Defend, Deter, Develop.
Although Japanese government officials have since denied the reports, it seems that a secure network used by the country’s defence forces was breached earlier this year.
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange