industry leading portfolio of secure information exchange products
As part of our specialisation in addressing secure information exchange (or cross-domain) challenges, Nexor has developed a technology portfolio based on our Secure Information
eXchange Architecture ( SIXA)
The products in Nexor’s technology portfolio align
Find out more about our architecture and technical approach to secure information exchange.
The SIXA portfolio
Our current portfolio consists of the following products:
- Nexor GuarDiode – extends data diode functionality by combining a highly secure, high-throughput, content checking capability with single direction data transmission;
- Nexor Data Diode – the data diode guarantees that messages are only permitted to physically flow in a single direction, and is evaluated to Common Criteria EAL7+;
- Nexor Guardian – a data guard that provides a highly secure, high-throughput content checking capability;
- Nexor Sentinel – a high assurance email guard, which is evaluated to Common Criteria EAL4+ and listed on NATO’s NIAPC catalogue;
- Nexor Citadel – a cross-domain desktop capability that enables high assurance remote access to multiple lower trust domains from a single desktop terminal;
- Nexor Cloud SIXA – an implementation of SIXA in the Cloud, providing a layer of high assurance alongside platform security controls.
Nexor’s components are developed at our secure facility using our CyberShield Secure methodology, which is based on industry best practice and years of experience of working in the arena of technology security.
These components may be delivered as separate servers; co-located on the same server, or as virtualised components, depending upon the detailed needs of each solution.
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange