SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
Nexor is a well-established supplier of solutions to mitigate the cyber threat in environments where high-value information is exchanged between different network domains. We have a portfolio of Messaging and Secure Information Exchange (SIE) solutions in active use throughout the Defence & Intelligence (D&I) communities both in the UK and worldwide, as well as other enterprises within Government and the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI).
Nexor is proud to count amongst its customers some of the world’s largest government and military organisations, including the UK MoD and other UK Government departments, NATO, the US and Canadian military and intelligence agencies and several European defence departments.
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join and enhance our software engineering capability. As the ideal candidate, you will be able to design and develop test scripts and cases in order to provide comprehensive product and maintenance release test coverage.
Your skillset will ideally include:
- A knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Experience in differing types of automated and manual testing, including functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz and component testing;
- Experience in both manual and automated testing.
Your key activities in this role will include the ability to:
- Write and carry out tests on Nexor and Nexor supported third-party products and solutions to ensure they meet pre-specified quality standards and specifications;
- Manage and develop regression test suites;
- Lead the identification and implementation of improvements in testing approaches and procedures;
- Coordinate and report on the activities of project testing.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
Applications should be submitted to Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org and should include a letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor.