Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Nexor is a well-established supplier to organisations who need protection from advanced threat actors. We deliver high assurance solutions that enable enterprises to exchange sensitive information with the confidence that inherent cyber-security risks are managed.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant as part of
The right individual must have experience of understanding the security needs of a variety of organisations and industries.
Providing expert advice and guidance based on your experience as a key part of our
As our ideal candidate you will have demonstratable experience of having worked in a
- Knowledge of information assurance and
- Experience of having undertaken threat and/or risk assessments;
- Experience of working as a consulting;
- Ability to work closely with customers to understand their business challenges
- Ability to identify potential risks and mitigations based on customers’ business needs
ofthe softer side of security, such as the importance of people and processes
- A member (any level) of the IISP;
a NCSCCertified Professional (CCP);
- Experience of ISO 27001
and / orCyber Essentials
- Knowledge of the NCSC Architectural Patterns;
- Knowledge of the NCSC Cloud Security Principles.
- UK SC Security Clearance;
Nexor is based in Nottingham; this role is
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold Standard Investor in People, we offer training opportunities to all our employees and actively encourage career development. Nexor provides an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.