VACANCY – IA architect/security architect
Your opportunity to join a leader in cyber security
Nexor is a well-established supplier of solutions which mitigate the cyber threat in environments where high value information is exchanged between different network domains.
We have a portfolio of Messaging and Secure Information Exchange (SIE) solutions in active use throughout the Defence & Intelligence communities, other parts of Government and the Critical National Infrastructure sector, both in the UK and worldwide. Our clients include the UK MoD and other UK Government departments, NATO, the US and Canadian military and intelligence agencies and several European defence departments.
Nexor is recruiting for an experienced IA Architect to help spearhead their IA consulting capability. The right individual must have extensive experience of understanding the security needs of a variety of organisations and Industries.
- Detailed knowledge of Information Assurance principles
- Ability to work closely with customers to understand their IA issues and develop solutions to solve their business need
- Ability to identify potential risks and mitigations based on customers’ business needs
- Ability to design and develop new secure solution architectures
- Ability to work with accreditors to understand the IA concerns and develop suitable architectures to address these.
- Be a CESG Certified Professional as an IA Architect, or be able to pass the technical examination within 6 months
The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand and solve complex problems and will be naturally flexible in approach.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, we offer training opportunities to all our employees and actively encourage career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to maintain a UK security clearance.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor by email to email@example.com.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
At the recent CSP:2017 conference in York, I helped run a workshop to look at what the barriers to adopting cloud technologies were for sensitive information.
Our animated characters Alice and Bob take a look back at the CYBERUK 2017 event in Liverpool – the “UK Government’s biggest and most influential IA and Cyber Security event to date”.
So, Amazon Web Services went AWOL this week, leaving many websites inoperable. But AWS didn’t fail – the real failure for these organisations was having a single point of failure.
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange