Graduate Opportunity: Software Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career? Do you want to work on cyber security projects in Government agencies and the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI)? If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
Nexor is a well-established supplier of solutions which mitigate the cyber threat in environments where
Nexor is proud to count amongst its customers some of the world’s largest government and military organisations, including the UK MoD and other UK Government departments, NATO, the US and Canadian military and intelligence agencies and several European defence departments.
Based here at our Head Office in Nottingham, we have a number of exciting graduate opportunities.
The technical skillset for the role will include:
- Software Engineering Degree or similar;
Working in a dynamic environment, in addition to enhancing your software engineering skills, you will be given the opportunity to experience different disciplines within the business. These will include:
- Validating and deploying software and appliance products;
- Investigating customer product use scenarios, reproducing issues and resolving these through configuration or working with the Nexor software development team;
- Building appliances and rack-based solutions;
- Supporting the provision of our extensive range of services to our customer base, primarily government and defence departments worldwide.
Ideal applicants will have the ability and motivation to acquire an in-depth knowledge of information assurance and software solutions in order to understand and solve complex problems. You must be naturally flexible and be comfortable in a customer facing environment.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain and maintain UK SC security clearance.