Commercial Financial Analyst
Nexor is a well-established supplier of solutions which mitigate the cyber threat in environments where
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Financial Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Financial Controller who currently undertakes the full range of accounting processes, you will provide support and assistance, specifically in
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to process, analyse and present management information
- An understanding and knowledge of financial and accounting processes
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely and effectively in a proactive way with colleagues
- Be highly organised and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Be studying towards AAT/ ACA/ ACCA or CIMA
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Knowledge of month end processes.
The role is based at our head office in Nottingham.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold Standard Investor in People, we offer training opportunities to all our employees and actively encourage career development. Nexor provides an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor by email to email@example.com.