Security is a culture and ongoing business process that needs constant management to monitor threats, assess risks and evolve controls. Nexor’s security consultants offer a range of information security management services to help your business achieve long-term security.
Nexor’s security management services
Some of the ways in which we can help include:
- Nexor’s consultants can advise on management strategies and processes to ensure that a solution continues to meet security and business objectives as threats and needs evolve. Our approach uses the methodology behind ISO 9000, 27001 and 14000. This methodology sets out a structured management approach to identify business objectives, deploy controls and resources to ensure the success factors (measures) are met.
- Our consultants can advise on, or develop, security policies and procedures. Working with you to put processes in place that your business can follow into the future to stay secure.
- If ISO 27001 is a goal for your organisation, we have qualified ISO 27001 auditors who are able to advise on compliance or undertake audits to help your business achieve the accreditation.
- As part of our solution delivery, we can carry out regular health checks to ensure solutions continue to meet security objectives.
- The full suite of services can be packaged as a managed service to provide a virtual CISO (vCISO).
Why invest in security management?
Working with Nexor’s security management consultants gives our clients confidence that their security solutions will be able to adapt to the changing needs of their organisation. As time passes, security threats and organisational needs do not stay the same. Security management helps your organisation to stay up to date and on top of new challenges as they appear.
Security management FAQs
Read the answers to our commonly asked security management questions to decide if this service is right for your business.
What is security management?
Without suitable protection an organisation is open to security failures as time moves on. Security management is about identifying potential risks, implementing protective measures, then monitoring and evaluating their effectiveness. It is an ongoing process that enables your organisation to evolve its security controls as new threats or risks arise.
Many large organisations will have a full-time person responsible for security management, called the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer). In smaller organisations, where a full time role cannot be justified, one option is to outsource the role to experts who act as a virtual CISO. Your organisation will still have the benefits of a person dedicated to maintaining its security, but without the cost of hiring a full-time, in-house CISO.
To find out more about how Nexor’s security management services could keep your organisation secure, get in touch with us today.
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange