VACANCY – Technical Consultant / Junior Solution Architect
Your opportunity to join a leader in cyber security
Job Title: Technical Consultant / Junior Solution Architect
Location: Location Independent
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
Issued: March 2021
Nexor is a well-established business that has been successful in the Defence and Security market since 1992. Our secure information exchange solutions have been deployed by more than twenty-five different nations around the globe and as part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, we fully support the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online.
This success in the defence and security market has been built on our ability to build great technology and service solutions that not only address the customers’ needs, but helps drive the organisations capabilities forward securely, whilst respecting the commercial and social requirements of today`s world.
We hold several accreditations ISO9001 (Quality Management System), ISO27001 (Information Security) IIP Gold Standard and Cyber Essentials Plus. We are the British Standards Institute’s reference enterprise for TickITplus, the software development extension to ISO9001.
So, as an SME, we are well respected in our industry, with agile capabilities that enable organisations and business`s to work securely, be that working direct, as lead Technology Architects or in partnerships that empower our customers to achieve their goals.
Main Purpose of Job
To understand customer requirements, evaluating and recommending options, designing and developing integrated solutions which meet both their current and future business need. To undertake the delivery of technical consulting services, including requirements capture, implementation and integration and testing activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Capable of completing the role with minimal supervision you will:
- Undertake customer project activities to deliver solutions, including planning, implementation, configuration, documentation and building support rigs.
- Undertake technical pre-sales engagements with appropriate customer.
- Assist with design and document solutions architectures using Nexor’s SIXA® architecture, where applicable, to maximise benefit to the business.
- Understand Nexor’s technical product portfolio and maintain a good working knowledge in order to assist with the design and development of technical solutions to business problems.
- Develop product training material, and other product artefacts needed for solution delivery.
- Undertake Project / customer support activities and support the business marketing activities.
- 3+ years of relevant and related industry technical consultancy and pre-sales experience.
- Track record of the successful delivery of customer projects
- Solution architecting experience
- Experience of Defence markets
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems and their deployment
- Team player with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate technical information into commercial value.
- Either holding UK Security Clearance or willingness to undergo UK Security Clearances.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you, by email to email@example.com.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Information Security is at a crossroads; we have more and more tools available to mitigate attacks but the number of security incidents such as data breaches is on the rise - why is this? Everyone thinks they know what they should be doing when it comes to information...
Going through Scrum Master training gave me one of the greatest leadership tools I’ve ever received, one that I use on a daily basis within my role as a Product Manager, but also as a leader in my organisation and in the wider community. It's a mindset that's called...
Are We Looking for Unicorns Are we looking for realistic combinations of skills and certifications in cyber security recruitment, or are we looking for mythical candidates who, like unicorns, simply don't exist? That was the question posed on Monday 8th February,...
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange