SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
Nexor is a well-established business that has been successful in the defence and security market since 1992. Our secure information exchange solutions have been deployed by more than
Our first military project was to provide a messaging system for the US Pentagon. Since then our cyber-security and secure information exchange technology
Our success in the defence and security niche has been built on our ability to build great technology and service
Nexor is the British Standards Institute’s reference enterprise for TickITplus, the software engineering extension to ISO9001 (Quality Management). Our agility enabled us to gain certification to ISO27001 (Information Security) several years before some of the household names we work with
“Investors in People Gold represents achievement of world class best practice. It shows a truly cutting-edge organisation is operating at the very highest levels of people management practices using Investors in People to drive the business forward.”
So, although we are small, we are well respected in our industry; and more than capable of holding our own amongst the best.
As part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, we fully support the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online
Your skillset will ideally include:
- A knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Experience in differing types of automated and manual testing, including functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz and component testing;
- Experience in both manual and automated testing.
Your key activities in this role will include the ability to:
- Write and carry out tests on Nexor and Nexor supported third-party products and solutions to ensure they meet pre-specified quality standards and specifications;
- Manage and develop regression test suites;
- Lead the identification and implementation of improvements in testing approaches and procedures;
- Coordinate and report on the activities of project testing.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
Applications should be submitted to Irene.email@example.com and should include a letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor.