VACANCY – Senior Test Automation Engineer
Your opportunity to join a leader in cyber security
Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Issued: January 2022
Nexor is a well-established business that has been successful in the Defence and Security market since 1992. Our secure information exchange solutions have been deployed by more than twenty-five different nations around the globe and as part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, we fully support the HMG mission to make the UK the safest place to conduct business online.
This success in the defence and security market has been built on our ability to build great technology and service solutions that not only address the customers’ needs, but helps drive the organisations capabilities forward securely, whilst respecting the commercial and social requirements of today`s world.
Looking forward, Nexor are working to secure future enabling technology through expansion into the Autonomous Vehicles, Fintech, Blockchain, Cloud and Crypto Currency environments.
We hold several accreditations ISO9001 (Quality Management System), ISO27001 (Information Security) IIP Gold Standard and Cyber Essentials Plus. We are the British Standards Institute’s reference enterprise for TickITplus, the software development extension to ISO9001.
So, as an SME, we are well respected in our industry, with agile capabilities that enable organisations and businesses to work securely, be that working direct, as lead Technology Architects or in partnerships that empower our customers to achieve their goals.
Main Purpose of Job
To design and develop test scripts and cases in order to provide comprehensive product and maintenance release test coverage.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the identification and implementation of improvements in automated testing approaches and procedures.
- Write and carry out tests on Nexor and Nexor-supported third party products and solutions to ensure they meet pre-specified quality standards and specifications.
- Manage and develop regression test suites.
- Coordinate and report on the activities of project testing.
- 5+ years proven experience in Test Automation.
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools and practices.
- Experienced in developing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts.
- Comfortable in leading and driving improvements in this area.
- Experience in differing types of automated and manual testing (e.g. functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz and component testing) with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Nexor are pleased to announce that our Guardian solution has been enhanced with a number of key features in a new release 3.1 of the guard application which is now available: Increased Reliability: Deploy as an active -passive High-Availability ("HA") application...
One year on from our introductory blog on Zero Trust Architecture, what has changed and what friction points have started to appear for organisations after implementation? Crucially, where does Zero Trust fit within the to-do list, or the essential security risk...
What does Cyber Essentials cover? Cyber Essentials is a UK Government backed scheme that helps protect your business against a range of the most common cyber-attacks. Cyber-attacks can come in many forms and may be carried out against businesses of any size of...
Be the first to know about developments in secure information exchange