Fed up with working for
With a service-oriented approached, based on our specially designed CyberShield Secure® methodology, we are recruiting for an experienced Solutions Architect as part of
Nexor is recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join us and enhance their pre-sales and solution design capability. The right individual must have extensive experience in understanding the security needs of a variety of organisations and industries.
Key activities within this role include the ability to:
- Lead the technical pre-sales engagement with customers
high qualityinput into proposals both individually and as the lead of the technical pre-sales team
- Elicit customer requirements
- Design and document solutions architectures
- Develop networking relationships with customer and industry contacts
- Contribute to the production of Sales and Marketing collateral and white papers, validate and communicate
- Produce and deliver quality seminars and presentations
- Input features required to maintain
market worthinessof products
- Build and drive demonstration systems
- Industry event engagement
With a detailed knowledge of Information Assurance and architecture principles, as the ideal
Nexor is based in Nottingham; this role is
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold Standard Investor in People, we offer training opportunities to all our employees and actively encourage career development. Nexor provides an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you would be interested in working for Nexor by email to email@example.com.